Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Pre-Fall Collections

We're already talking about the "Pre-Fall Collection" and we're on the 5th day of January! 

(We just finished announcing the 2013 color of the year:  "Emerald is no longer green with envy. The rich, vibrant shade is Pantone LLC’s Color of the Year for 2013, beating out all the other shades of the rainbow."  I have to admit I love the color of the year - it has such great memories for me prior to Leonard.)

And I love what they are saying about the pre-fall collection - black is back!  I love black.  My closet has double-rows for my shirts and the top is full of the "regular" colors but the bottom row is all black.  Don't know what to wear today?  Wear black.  Have to go to a fancy dinner?  Wear black.  Meeting up with old friends?  Wear black (it makes you look skinnier!) 

Did you know that you should wear black, not white in the summer?  That's what the physics says about it.  Surprised?  I am!  For me, black is the go-to color and will always be my official "Color of the Year". 





No comments:

Post a Comment