Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stop and Take a Minute

Did you know I have 3 step-daughters or as someone else says, "bonus daughters"?  I came into their life over 10 years ago.  We've been through some devastating times and some incredible times.    I don't always have the time to see them or check in with them, but they are constantly on my mind.  Today Stephanie, the youngest one, is celebrating her 25th birthday.  Kristen, the middle daughter, and her husband, Ryan, are getting ready to have a little girl (Baby Concetta) join their son, Levi.  And the oldest, Lindsay, is getting ready to embark on her own journey.  They have been a blessing to me.  And some days I wonder if they know how much they really mean to me. No matter what.

Do you have those in your life whom you love dearly but aren't always sure they know?  Make sure they do.  Stop and take a minute to let them know.  You never know.  Today may be the day they need it the most. 

Girls, I'm not sure if you will even see this...I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment