Friday, May 24, 2013

#6: Share and Share Alike

If #5 was about being silent, then #6 has to be about sharing.  About being motivated and inspired by those in your circles and those things you see and hear.  I think we all need to have a power-charge once in awhile and surround ourselves with something that gets us excited and energized.  That "woohoo" feeling can be contagious and if we show it, others grab on and want to experience it, too.  It's also about having the right timing and believing.

Last night I met with a few women about a great business product.  I've been a part of the organization for about eight months, but was struggling with actually doing anything with it and how to share it with others without scaring them off.   But I'm realizing I can do it.  One step at a time, right?  Isn't that how anything goes?  If knowledge is the enemy of fear, then fear better watch out, because we are heading right in it's direction head on.

The product?  Well, it's amazing.  It's had results that you honestly have to see to believe.  How it started and where it's evolved from and the way it's coming to the United States is fast and furious.  Best part?  This is the ground floor.  It isn't something that has been around for years and has a lot of reps and people already using it.  The potential is there for you as much as it is for me.  And this morning I shared it with someone who is as excited as I am about it.  They are ready to jump on board and expand their business, too. 

Curious?  Want to know more?  Then I am ready to share with you as I learn more and more.  Get ready as I share #7, 8, 9, 10 on my top 100.  I think if you are ready to have that door open to potential, your potential is limitless.  And then you'll be wanting to share and share and share....

No comments:

Post a Comment