Monday, December 5, 2011

Absolutely!

WELCOME to the first blog of Absolutely Her, Women's Upscale Resale!  Located in Papillion, Nebraska, we've been open for 2 months and are Absolutely loving every minute.  Opening this store has been a dream for almost two years as I was ready to leave my previous position and branch out.  I have always wanted to open my own store, and when this idea of an upscale consignment store presented itself, I knew this was it. 

Transforming an old dry cleaners into a boutique consignment store was Absolutely crazy but I had some great guidance and we opened the doors at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 27th.  I thought I knew what to expect and what it would all look like when I was done, but after the second day, I knew I needed more racks on the walls and more display space all around the store.  TWO DAYS and I already needed more?!  Now that, I did not expect. 

Here we are...two months later and I have made some incredible friends.  Every day I wonder who I am going to see/meet today.  And I wonder how I make their day special so that when they walk out the door they know they have found a great place to shop, talk, and just enjoy. 

That's my goal:  an Absolute Adventure in Shopping!  And to make it that way, we have some beautiful clothes - I usually hate to name-drop, but hey, don't you want to know what to expect?  We have a great line of CAbi, Chicos, Coldwater Creek, Dooney & Burke and Coach - just to name a few.  I'll save some of my other favorites for another time!

Have a Marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment